Our savoir-faire/know-how of excellence since 1958 permit us to be labelised “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant” a French label who is a mark of recognition of the French State to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional savoir-faire/know-how.
The entire production is French, shoes and accessories are entirely made in our atelier in Aigues-Vives, between Nîmes and Montpellier.
We have established a lasting relationship of trust, durable, with our main suppliers. Our ethic isn’t to obtain a price, but to always have a quality product, if possible in France. Indeed, we select French supplier only if quality criteria are present, the product must have real added value.
Generally, 65% of our supply comes from France, 25% from Italy and 10% from Spain.
In particular, our leathers come from:
- From Alsace for full grain supple calf and fat full leather who constitute the essential of our production.
- From Mazamet for our metalized leather.
- From Graulhet for our sheep leather.
- From Italy for our famous Camargue « Croupon », suede calf, glittery calf leather, green tanning leather, python imitation leather, patent and hair leathers.
- From Spain for waxed leather and our soles leathers.
- From France for our boxes, sewing thread, needles, rubber soles, silk paper and laces.